Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bitch is Back


I've been crazy busy with my career, personal life, and the novel recently. Brandon is a longtime fan of the blog and messaged me saying he would do anything to see more caps. So he bribed me into making a few personal edits for him.

As far as the novel: Claire and I are finished the first draft and awaiting edits right now!


Unknown said...

Welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

glad you are back!!!!! A great cap to start with. He sure is a lucky guy to have such a wonderful sister to help him

Courtney Captisa said...

Glad to see you are capping again as well Britney!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Courtney! Awesome cap. You're the best :)

Mattie k said...

Courtney glad to see you back what if I wanted to send you a message without having to say it publicly how would I do that?

Courtney Captisa said...

Email sororitycourtney (at) gmail.com

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search