Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day at the Museum

Hi everyone. My name's Shaun. Courtney has asked me to contribute captions to her site. This is my very first cap so please be gentle on me. Let me know what you think and hopefully I can post again soon.

Linda Marie Daniels said...

Nice cap, Shaun! I hope you post again soon.

Hrdknight said...

Great cap Shaun, look forward to seeing more post from you!

Amber Harland said...

Thanks. I've got some ideas running around inside my head. I can't wait to share them with everybody.

MaryXYX said...

Apart from the lack of realism of a magic artefact ... oh all right it's quite realistic in a place like this!

The unexpected change leaving her with no clothes sounds realistic. Hey Courtney - didn't you have a coat or something to lend her?

Amber Harland said...

I figured the artifact would be a clever way of explaining how Amazon's kept a steady population of all women.

Thanks for the input :)

Amber Harland said...

Thank you. I'll keep posting as long as it doesn't interfere with my schooling

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search